Here’s how Vitamin C can make the skin younger & fairer
Vitamin C serums can do wonders for rough texture, uneven skin tone, acne scars, fine lines, general dullness and any common complexion concern and there is a good chance that vitamin C is a recommended treatment. Vitamin C is considered as one of the best anti-aging ingredients in the market and the key to maintaining an even, smooth, and glowy complexion. Even though you are possibly getting vitamin C in your diet, there is no way to assure that it is going straight to your skin. Using serums and other topical products is the most direct way to garner these advantages.
Even though topical vitamin C is usually well-tolerated, all skin products have the prospective to cause side effects. You must always do a patch test to evaluate your risk for allergic reaction. Here’s how:
- Choose a small area of skin that is easy to conceal, such as the forearm.
- Apply a small amount of product and hang around 24 hours.
- If no side effects take place, you can apply to your face. Do not use if you develop redness, rash, or hives.
When it is time for a complete application, follow the instructions on the label of the product. Vitamin C serum is usually applied once or twice per day. A good rule of thumb is to tone, cleanse, apply vitamin C serum, and then moisturize. It can be used in combination with other active ingredients safely, even though using niacinamide alongside can render vitamin C less effective.
Regular use of Phyto-C Vitamin C serum can offer the following benefits:
- Topical vitamin C is great for guarding your skin from damage—particularly from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. That is because vitamin C is an antioxidant, so it helps to strengthen your skin naturally and repel things that can damage it. Of course, topical vitamin C must not be considered an alternative to wearing sunscreen, but when blended with regular sunscreen application, it can actually work wonders for your skin.
- The bane of any woman’s existence are wrinkles and fine lines. The regular use of vitamin C products can fight their very appearance due to their concentrated levels of antioxidant-rich vitamin C, which assists boost collagen production, filling in wrinkles and fine lines. Due to this, you can find that you have more youthful looking skin without the necessity for any expensive and prospectively risky cosmetic work!
- Vitamin C serum has also been found to help even out skin tone and lessen the appearance of under-eye circles. This is ideal for those who are tired of trying to conceal the dark circles under their eyes and want to enjoy a brighter, youthful, and vibrant appearance.
In addition to its anti-aging benefits, vitamin C serum is also great for guarding your skin from damage particularly from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. That is because vitamin C is an antioxidant, so it naturally helps to fortify your skin and repel things that can damage it. Of course, topical vitamin C must not be considered an alternative to wearing sunscreen, but when blended with regular sunscreen application, it can work wonders for your skin.
Comments are closed.