Nose Fillers Singapore: Are Nose Fillers Safe?
Nose fillers are a type of cosmetic injectable that can be used to improve the appearance of the nose. We discuss and compare nose fillers in Singapore to other cosmetic procedures on this page: https://www.cambridgemedical.com.sg/services-nose-fillers. Check it for more information. There are many different types of nose fillers, but they all work by adding volume to the nasal area.
This can help improve the face’s balance, and it can also make the nose appear more proportional. Nose fillers are usually made from hyaluronic acid, a substance that occurs naturally in the body.
As such, it is very well tolerated by most people. Nose fillers in Singapore are typically injected into the upper third of the nose, and they can last for up to 12 months. After this time, the body will gradually break down the filler, and it will be absorbed back into the system.
The Pros and Cons of Nose Fillers
Many people are unhappy with the size or shape of their nose and choose to undergo rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, to correct these concerns. However, surgery is not the only option available. In recent years, nonsurgical nose fillers have become increasingly popular, as they offer a way to achieve similar results without the need for surgery.
Although nose fillers are generally safe, there are some risks associated with the procedure. We believe that it is important that you be aware of both pros and cons so you can make an informed decision. Here is a quick roundup of the pros and cons of nose fillers.
Pros of Nose Fillers
- They are a noninvasive treatment, which means that there is no surgery involved: Most patients who choose to undergo nose fillers are looking for a noninvasive treatment that does not involve surgery. Nose fillers offer this, and they are also a relatively quick and easy procedure to have done.
- They can improve the appearance of the nose: Nose fillers can be used to improve the appearance of the nose in a number of ways. They can help to correct nasal asymmetry, they can add volume to the nose, and they can also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
- They are a temporary treatment: One of the best things about nose fillers in Singapore is that they are temporary. This means that if you are not happy with the results, the fillers can be easily dissolved, and the effects will fade over time.
- They’re made with materials found naturally in the body: Most nose fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, a substance that is found naturally in the body. This means that they are very well tolerated by most people and do not cause any adverse effects.
- Fewer risks than surgery: Although there are some risks associated with nose fillers, they are less risky than surgery. This is because surgery is a more invasive procedure, and there is always the risk of complications occurring. With nose fillers, the risks are relatively low.
Cons of Nose Fillers
- They can cause bruising and swelling: One of the main side effects of nose fillers is bruising and swelling. This is usually mild and goes away within a few days, but it can be pretty noticeable initially.
- They can cause infection: Another potential risk of nose fillers is infection. This is rare, but it can happen if the needles used to inject the filler are not sterile.
- They may not be suitable for everyone: Not everyone is a good candidate for nose fillers. People with severe allergies, for example, may not be able to have the procedure done.
- Results are not permanent: As mentioned earlier, the results of nose fillers are not permanent. This means that you will need to continually get touchup treatments if you wish to maintain the results.
Who is a Good Candidate for Nose Fillers?
Nose fillers are an increasingly popular cosmetic procedure, but there is still some confusion about their safety. That best explains why most people considering this treatment ask; are nose fillers safe?
Well, the answer is; dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a substance that occurs naturally in the body, so nose fillers are generally safe. One of the main concerns about nose fillers is that they may interfere with breathing.
However, this is very rare. The fillers are injected into the lower part of the nose, well away from the airways. In addition, the amount of filler used is very small, so there is no risk of obstruction.
Another common concern is that nose fillers will cause damage to the delicate tissues of the nose. However, dermal fillers are very gentle and cause minimal damage.
Most people interested in getting nose fillers are good candidates for the procedure. However, there are a few exceptions, and it is important to understand these before you decide to undergo the treatment. You may be a good candidate for nose fillers if;
- You have realistic aesthetic and cosmetic goals: Before your treatment, your plastic surgeon will assess your goals and discuss the possible outcomes of the procedure. It is important to be realistic about what can be achieved with nose fillers.
- You do not have any serious health conditions: People with severe allergies, autoimmune diseases, or bleeding disorders should not have nose fillers.
- You are not pregnant: Pregnancy can cause changes in the appearance of the nose, so it is best to wait until after you have had your baby to consider nose fillers.
- You are not allergic to hyaluronic acid: As mentioned earlier, most nose fillers are made from hyaluronic acid. If you are allergic to this substance, you will not be able to have the procedure done.
The Bottom Line
Nose fillers are safe, but like any medical procedure, there are risks. To minimize these risks, be sure to choose a qualified surgeon and ask lots of questions. Remember to be realistic about the results you can achieve. With a bit of research, you can be on your way to having the nose you’ve always wanted.
At Cambridge Medical Group, we specialize in nose fillers and have the experience and expertise to ensure safe and effective results. Contact us today for a consultation. Call: (65) 6733 0777.
Cambridge Medical Group – Eye Bag Removal | Laser Pigmentation Removal
391B Orchard Road, #08-05A1, Tower B, Ngee Ann City, Singapore 238874
+65 6733 0777