SOUTH BEND — In collaboration with Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka, Mental Health Awareness of Michiana presents the inaugural Feel Reel Film Festival from 1 to 5 p.m. March 20 at the St. Joseph County Public Library, 304 S. Main St.
The event is intended to build awareness and compassion for members of the community (all ages) facing mental health challenges.
The schedule of events follows:
• 1 p.m.: Showing of “Inside Out”
• 2:45: Activities and vendor booths
• 3: Instructor-led “Feel Flow”
• 3:30: Preview of locally-produced film “Hard Road to Happy”
• 3:45: Smashing the Stigma Panel Discussion with the director, cast and crew of “Hard Road to Happy”
Admission is free.
For more information, email MHA.Michiana@gmail or visit eventbrite.com/e/264467257687.
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.