Factors to be considered before buying Shilajit and benefits of shilajit
In the current scenario, many cases are witnessed where cases of fake and adulterated shilajit are reported. Keeping that in mind, our team has done research from the origin point to the final manufacturing unit. Make sure to keep these points in mind before buying Shilajit.
- Shilajit must be tested for harmful heavy metals like lead, mercury, cadmium and arsenic.
- The high quality shilajit will consist of a very small amount of these above heavy materials
- Best and highest quality Shilajit comes from the highest reaches of the Himalayas, mostly 16,000 – 18,000 feet above sea level.
- Shilajit can be found in many countries like Kashmir, Bhutan, Japan, Gilgit and Tibet. Evidence suggests that Himalayan shilajit is the best and pure shilajit.
- When the components get pressed between massive layers, mostly layers are converted into a tar-like gummy substance. The substance can be th black or brown in colour. So always check this factor too.
Developed over centuries from the decomposition of plants, shilajit is found in the region of the Himalayas. Traditionally sourced in India and Tibet, this ayurvedic medicine can be found in many countries. Being a rejuvenating force, Shilajit is a powerful antioxidant with multiple benefits. It directly comes from rock and has a tar-like substance. As per a recent study of medical practitioners, shilajit maintains muscle strength and boosts immunity. In the Ayurveda, Shilajit is also known as the “conqueror of mountains’ ‘ and the “destroyer of weakness”, because of its minerals and chemicals. s. In this write-up, we’ll learn about the benefits of shilajit and its side effects. Here’s a look at 5 points
Benefits of Shilajit
- Low testosterone level
Being a primary and important hormone in the male body, testosterone is the hormone responsible for sperm increase. Due to anxiety and stress in the modern scenario, men have low testosterone levels. As the sperm count is low, the individual can’t help his partner to conceive. In this case, shilajit boosts higher testosterone. Men between the age of 40-45 should consume shilajit for 90 days to get better results.
- Enhance brain functioning
As fulvic acid is present in Shilajit, it helps in preventing the formation of tau in the body. This substance tau is majorly responsible for creating neurofibrillary tangles and is responsible for Alzheimer’s disease.
With numerous compounds found in the Shilajit herb, it enhances brain function. In the latest study of the International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, it helps in lowering down the aging process and increases longevity. Moreover, the nutrients and compounds in shilajit reduce the risks of cognitive problems.
- Helpful in treating anemia
Packed with a high level of fulvic acid and humic acid, shilajit balances the iron levels of the body. Anemia is caused whenever there’s an iron deficiency in the body. Whenever there’s a shortage of hemoglobin in your body, the individual would start experiencing the symptoms of headache, weakness, and fatigue. Consume shilajit in your daily diet and consult your doctor for the dosage. Across the world, shilajit in Toronto is easily available at reasonable prices.
- Keeps you younger
Controlling the aging process, shilajit consists of fulvic acid and anti-inflammatory properties. As a result, shilajit is a vital factor in boosting energy and enthusiasm. It produces radicals in the body and reduces cell damage, which are the important factors of aging.
- Improves heart health
Increasing the level of glutathione in the body, shilajit has multiple heart benefits. Glutathione is an antioxidant that is good for your health. It reduces blood cholesterol and reduces the chance of stroke. Last year, a magazine revealed that across the globe, shilajit in Canada is highly demanded.
What to look for before buying shilajit supplements?
- Check whether the shilajit available is pure. Never buy shilajit in raw or unprocessed form. Consuming raw shilajit can make you sick because it consists of heavy metals, free radicals, fungus, etc.
- Make sure to check if shilajit is manufactured and certified by a reputable source.
- Check whether the shilajit available is certified.